Welcome to Placement Training Cell
R. Lakshminarayanan M.C.S., M.B.A., M.Phil., NET.,
Training & Placement Officer
Mb: 9944453153 / 9360417103
Empowering students towards a bright future and career with the values of Integrity, Honesty and Ethics is the motto of Training & Placement Cell (T&P Cell). This is the motto with which the skills are taught to the students to make them employable. T & P Cell was established to provide counselling and guidance to students, arrange campus interviews, keep the students updated on job market requirements and give necessary inputs to face the interviews.
VisionImproving multiple skills of the students including soft skills and guiding them to secure good jobs, choose right career paths, and lead joyous lives; thereby to shape them to become good citizens and good human beings.
MissionThe Placement and Training Cell (Career and Counselling Cell) understands the career objectives of students keeping in mind the current trends in the competitive world. In this respect it's mission is to impart multiple skills to students by organizing various skill development and career counselling programmes and workshops. It also aims to facilitate students to secure good jobs by conducting Recruitment Drives and Job Fairs.
• Continuous assistance to students and alumnus in job placements through On and Off Campus Interviews
• Bringing in the recruiters and assist the students for their career placement.
• Maintain students data base to share with prospective recruiters on request.
• Facilitate Training programs for students through corporate trainers, chartered accountants, soft skill trainers and professionals.
• Gather information about job fairs and all relevant requirements and recruitment procedures.
• Assist students who come for career counseling to match their career goals and skills required.
• Liaise with companies of various sectors for placements.
• Bridging the gap between job seekers and job providers.
• Provide verification for students placed in companies.
• Motivate students to join in various value added courses which would facilitate skill building for better employment opportunities.